Beads for the Military

Ask general questions about OLRM.
This a a public forum, anyone can view what you post here.
Please DO NOT ask about your account info, order status, billing, or specific orders here.

Moderator: Moderators

Beads for the Military

Postby justfeathers » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:09 pm

I read in the forum that the millitary were requesting brown and tan beads. I cannot find the tan beads in your catalog. Could you please tell me what color could be subsituted for this? I am also placing an order at this time, due to the fact it is Saturday evening, you won't be recieving the order until Monday. You have my permission to subsitute 25 sets of whatever color to take the place of tan in this order. I have 120 rosaries to be shipped to Hungary this comming week. 50 of those rosaries were made by my mother who passed 2 years ago, and we just found the rosaries this month. :)
We are thankful for what we have done that is good today, and hope we do better tomorrow
justfeathers

Beads for the Military

Postby carpenters_dtr » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

The only place I know of that has tan beads is Bolek's Craft store & they are pony beads. You use the pony beads to make the ranger rosaries. OLRM has taupe color plastic mission beads.
Kathy

"I look to you,
brothers & sisters of every state of life,
to you Christian families,
to you the sick & elderly,
and to you young people:
Confidently take up the rosary once again."
- Pope John Paul II
carpenters_dtr

Postby bubble » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 am

OLRM has the tan mission beads they are NEW not in the CATALOG YET M4T for Taupe (TAN)

we don't know who you are to change any orders.........you would have to call us with a customer ID number

thanks

olrm staff
Barbara
bubble

Return to General Questions