St. Michael Medals

Ask general questions about OLRM.
This a a public forum, anyone can view what you post here.
Please DO NOT ask about your account info, order status, billing, or specific orders here.

Moderator: Moderators

St. Michael Medals

Postby MaryB » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Does anyone know of a practical use for the St. Michael Medals other than a pendant? I cannot use it for a centerpiece on a rosary, or on a chaplet because it only has one loop. Does anyone have any suggestions?

[/b]
MaryB

St Michael Medals

Postby nikkname » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:36 pm

My father has a rosary passed down to him from one of his aunts who was a nun. He has added several medals he has received over the years to the Our Father beads on his rosary. If you can't find a suitable other use, you might just attach it to a rosary.
nikkname

Postby dewski » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:55 am

Depending on size, perhaps as a charm on a bracelet.
dewski

ST MICHAEL MEDALS AS A CENTERPIECE

Postby bubble » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 pm

YOU CAN ALWAYS DRILL TWO HOLES AT THE BOTTOM AREA OF THE MEDAL.....I HAVE DONE THIS WHEN I COULDN'T FIND A CUITABLE CENTER
Barbara
bubble

Re: St. Michael Medals

Postby marywel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:24 pm

MaryB wrote:Does anyone know of a practical use for the St. Michael Medals other than a pendant? I cannot use it for a centerpiece on a rosary, or on a chaplet because it only has one loop. Does anyone have any suggestions?

[/b]

I've used the St. Michaels for chaplets and the other things already mentioned here :) In general though for medals; I have had a very hard time finding an inexpensive Holy Trinity Center for a chaplet .. what I did was use a Holy Trinity Medal attached with a strong jump ring (won't use anything smaller than 20gauge) and it worked out ok :) Image
"Sweetest Jesus, for the sake of those that love You, by merit of Your Holy Passion ... lift not Your Protective Hand from us and please bless the USA!"
marywel

Return to General Questions