Rosary request.

Ask general questions about OLRM.
This a a public forum, anyone can view what you post here.
Please DO NOT ask about your account info, order status, billing, or specific orders here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rosary request.

Postby Ayla » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 pm

I didnt know where else to put this. But I am in desperate need of a rosary and I would like one (preferably blue) from orlm if possible. I was wondering how I go about doing this. Thank you for your time and co-operation!
Ayla

Postby David Ford » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Are you looking for a pre-made rosary, or do you want to make it yourself? Do you want a nicer one, or just a mission rosary?
David Ford
Site Admin

Postby Ayla » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 am

I am looking for a pre-made one if at all possible. I would love to make my own but I am very tight financially AND not to mention I am almost done going to school so I really don't have the time right now to even make my own. And I guess I am looking for a nicer rosary as I don't like the look and feel of plastic but I will take anything. Thanks for your time and co-operation!
Ayla

Postby T700 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Ayla wrote:I am looking for a pre-made one if at all possible. I would love to make my own but I am very tight financially AND not to mention I am almost done going to school so I really don't have the time right now to even make my own. And I guess I am looking for a nicer rosary as I don't like the look and feel of plastic but I will take anything. Thanks for your time and co-operation!

I'm afraid all I've got to offer are plastic, but I can send you a very nice one with a metal crucifix, if you like. Private message me with a mailing address and I will sent one off you to.

Paul
T700

Rosary Request

Postby rose59 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 am

Dear Ayla,

Do you still want a rosary? I have some beautiful glass ones that were given to me to distribute. I'll be glad to give you one. Email me at b.rosengren@yahoo.com.

Brenda
As you sow,surely shall you reap.
rose59

I have a rosary for you.

Postby relussier » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 pm

I have a rosary that you can have. I made it out of Sodalite and Howlite. I made it with a sterling silver cross and deep blue Swarovski pearls for spacers. It is on a chain. I've is used this rosary a lot and it's very nice to hold. If you are interested contact me at relussier@gmail.com.
God is ever before my eyes. I realize His omnipotence and I fear His anger, but I also recognize His love, His compassion and His tenderness toward His creatures. If it is according to His will, so let it be according to mine. -Mozart
relussier

Return to General Questions