New member questions

Don't be bashful, we're all in this together!

New member questions

Postby BillD » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:53 am

Hi All,

I'm happy to be back with OLRM after a ten year sabatical. At that time I made 2200 chain rosaries for our missions.

I always wondered why the OLRM people advertise wire and cord rosaries to potential members but leave out chain rosaries (which in my view are easier to make and are prettier when completed).

My question is does OLRM still receive completed rosaries for mailing to missions as they did in 1996, or do we now have to mail them ourselves ?

Have a nice day.
Bill D
BillD

Chain Rosaries

Postby CrownOfJoy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:49 am

Bill that is a good question. I myself personally like the chain rosaries. I never made the cord one's because I really don't care for them. And like you mentioned the chain rosaries are a lot nicer. I have made thousands of the chain rosaries over the years that I sent to the Missions, you can purchase inexpensive beads for them. Right now I only made a good quality rosary for either gifts or I do sell them.

and welcome back Bill.
CrownOfJoy

Postby mike ford » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 am

Bill -

Welcome back!

2,200 chain rosaries is quite an accomplishment.

OLRM still receives rosaries for the missions and continues to mail the newsletter bi-monthly to members with the names of missionaries/missions requesting rosaries.
Mike Ford
President/General Manager
Our Lady's Rosary Makers
mike ford
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself!