Hi Everone from Minnesota!

Don't be bashful, we're all in this together!

Hi Everone from Minnesota!

Postby WireBodyArt » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:36 am

Hello to all the fine OLRM folks on this forum! I look forward to learning rosary-making tips! I make wire-woven jewelry, so rosary-making isn't too far off the beaten path in working with wire. My confusion comes when choosing Rosary Centers & Crucifixes. Thanks! Juli ;)
WireBodyArt

Postby Dr Bill » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Welcome to a place where wonderful people meet.

You will find many helpful hints and answers to questions here. There are individuals here whom spend hours a day making Rosary to the person just starting making only 1 now and then. We are here to help all who ask. Read the comments here in the forum, you will find many ideas as well as moral support.

Welcome to the Rosary makers forum. 8)
Look back and thank God
Look Forward and trust God.
Look around and serve God.
Look within and find God
God closes doors no man can open and
God opens doors no man can close.

Mary help us.
PRAY THE ROSARY
Dr Bill

Postby JanetFitz » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:56 am

Welcome. I'm new here too. I've always let Mary guide me in choosing centers and Crucifixes. I'm always amazed when I make a rosary for someone and they see it completed and say the center and crucifix are perfect.
I once made rosaries for someone from an old "pearl" necklace of a relative. One was for a niece getting married (all sterling silver parts, beautiful) and the other for the orderer with the pearls left over. The clasp of the necklace had 5 pearls on it and 3 loops for fastening. I used it as the center. The 5 pearls represented the 5 mysteries. Our Mother put this in my hands this way, to use all the parts of the necklace.
Janet
JanetFitz

Return to Introduce Yourself!