Don't be bashful, we're all in this together!

Postby Peggy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 am

Hi! My name is Peggy. I'm from Rincon, Georgia which is near Savannah, We are considered mission country. I was born in PA. so this area is different than what I'm use to. My small town in Pa had 3 Catholic Church in the community. Here you are lucky if you live near a Catholic church (twenty miles or less). :( Like I said, it Mission country. I enjoy making rosaries. :) I starting making them to sell. But there doesn't seem to be a market for them here. But I would rather give them to someone who enjoys them and appreciates them than sell them to someone who doesn't. I'm on medical leave from my job, so I have plenty of time to work on my rosaries. :) I also make blankets for cancer patients. Most of them are usually kids under the age of 18. :( I'm not really good at the computer. But I try. So I am a little slow until I learn. Sometimes it gets the best of me but I still keep trying. Have a wonder day :D
Peggy

Postby KARAVAL » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi Peggy,
I am a new member too. Looks like there are a lot of really nice people here. I am glad to be a member. God bless you for all you do. I love making rosaries too. I wonder if you get EWTN on TV...you could watch the mass if you can't get to church.
I hope you had a great weekend.
Karen
KARAVAL

Return to Introduce Yourself!