New here, too

Don't be bashful, we're all in this together!

New here, too

Postby cathmom » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi, to all.

I wanted to just say "hi" and I'm glad I found your forum.

I've wanted to start making rosaries again after about 3-4 years or so, so I'm a little slow at getting started again.

I did have a question, though. Is there anywhere I can get free/inexpensive pamphlets/cards/instructions to give out along with the rosaries?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for having this group!

God bless to all and may you all have a blessed Holy Week!
cathmom

Postby Gloria » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello Cathmom unfortunately I don't know of any the least expensive I know of is the trifold on how to say the Rosary offered by OLRM. But I will be checking back to this post in case anyone out there knows.----Gloria
Gloria

Postby cathmom » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Thanks, Gloria! God bless!
cathmom

Postby Gloria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:57 am

Hi cathmom! This is marissa, Gloria's daughter. I have nothing better to do with my life than read up(i really mean stalking...) on what my mom is doing. i mean, she is the one who grounded me... anyways, i don't really know of any except for the ones my mom is talking about, but maybe you could make your own instruction pamphlet... that way you don't have to keep ordering. if you have a printer/ scanner you could probably just photocopy your own and cut them and size them to be small and wallet sized. and then give them out with all your wonderful rosaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like totally!

oh and by the way, RIGHT ON cathmom for continuing your journey on the rosary making bus! Its always fun to have you back! OMGosh! Like totally!

well i would be soooo happy if my wonderful idea helped you out.
Be true to your self and love what you do.
PEACE out ------ Marissa.

Oh and not to forget, but happy EASTER.oh and if its not too much to ask, please pray for me, that i'm alive by the time summer rolls around.
Gloria

Postby cathmom » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks for the welcome and the suggestions, Marissa.

I will certainly pray for you.

I also found out (courtesy of someone else's post) that the Knights of Columbus sells a little flyer with instructions on how to pray the rosary. The packs come in a group of 100 for $3.00 (haven't figured out postage yet).

Anyway, I went to the Knights main site and asked from there. They emailed me an order form. The publication number is 1877.

Once I order and get them, I will let you all know how it works out.

Thanks again and have a blessed Eastertide!
cathmom

pray sheet

Postby Dr Bill » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 am

I made one up under word. It is two sided with prayers on one side and mysteries on the back. if you would like I can email it to you.

my email:
dr_bill@fairpoint.net :D
Look back and thank God
Look Forward and trust God.
Look around and serve God.
Look within and find God
God closes doors no man can open and
God opens doors no man can close.

Mary help us.
PRAY THE ROSARY
Dr Bill

Postby Gloria » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi Cathmom
this is Gloria sorry my daughter Marissa loves to comment. she is a great kid. I would like to know how to order from the knights of Columbus. that price sounds really great. Can I order even if I'm not a member? Let us know how everything works out. :)
Gloria

Postby cathmom » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 am

Gloria wrote:Hi Cathmom
this is Gloria sorry my daughter Marissa loves to comment. she is a great kid. I would like to know how to order from the knights of Columbus. that price sounds really great. Can I order even if I'm not a member? Let us know how everything works out. :)

Hi, Gloria.

I did contact the main office in CT of the Knights and received an order form from them.

I just filled it out and mailed it with a check for $3.00 (I didn't know how to figure postage).

So I will let you know if they respond. My dh does not belong to the Knights, but it looks like I could order from them anyway.

I will let you know when I get an answer.

God bless!
cathmom

Rosary Handouts

Postby Larry in Tucson » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Not sure if I'm appending this correctly, but we distribute rosary
packets. Inside each packet is a story of my late brother Jim and
his rosary ministry.

I also include (and I have PDF files of these, both in English and Spanish):

- How to say the rosary including all the mysteries
- 15 promises of Mary to those who pray the rosary
- Prayer card for the Helpless Unborn
- Our Lady of Guadalupe prayer card

I print these myself. Let me know if you are interested and I will
send you the files I use.

God Bless ALL of you ........... Larry in Tucson, AZ
Larry in Tucson

Postby cathmom » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks, Larry.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I did receive my little pamphlets from the Knights. They measure 3 1/2" by 4 1/2". They are all in English.
And I did pay just the $3.00 for the pack of 100.

You'd need to go to the Knights of Columbus main website and contact them through there. You do not need to be member. You should ask that they send you a request form. The pub is #1877.

Hope this helps! Thanks for all of your help!
cathmom

Postby Pickwick » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 am

Hello Cathmom. Our Rosary Club likes to send rosaries with instructions. In our town copies cost $0.10 a page, so the pamphlets from the Knights of Columbus sound great. Thank you very much for the information. Sam Pickwick.
Pickwick

Postby cathmom » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 am

You're welcome, Sam.

But I can't take the credit--another rosary maker on the list (sorry I can't find the name now) had the idea b/c she mentioned it.

I just followed up by emailing the Knights.

We're all in this together. :D

God bless~
cathmom

Postby Gary45 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 am

Hello everyone! glad to be a part of your community. I hope you are enjoying your stay

Return to Introduce Yourself!