Got Rosaries? I Could Use A Little Help.

Discuss giving away rosaries in the United States and Canada.

Got Rosaries? I Could Use A Little Help.

Postby Gale » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

I am encouraged to post this message having read posts from people who have made Rosaries and are now looking to donate them.

Like many of you, when I first started out, I made lots of cord rosaries and then wasn't quite sure where I should send them. I finally built a web site and decided that I would use it as a distribution point.

My web site has been active for many years now and it gets a decent amount of traffic. I have given cord rosaries to many individuals and groups over the years. I supply hospital and military chaplains, prayer groups, youth groups, neighborhood outreach ministries and so forth.

With so many things in this world being so bad these days, I get quite a few requests for free cord rosaries. The number of requests I have been receiving lately are exceeding my abilities. I could use a little help.

I am wondering if there is somebody here who would be interested in helping me with the work I've been doing by donating some of the cord rosaries they have made and allowing me to distribute them.

If you will consider helping me with this project, please email me at: RandallEntrprzz@aol.com

You can visit my web site and learn more about what I do at: http://RandallRosaries.tripod.com

Thank you and God Bless You for the good work you are doing!

Gale
Gale

Postby Lin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Hey there,
I'm going to check your site out! Thanks for the info.
-Lin
Lin

Return to North America