prayer beads

Discuss giving rosaries to foreign missonaries. Ask and answer questions about customs, duties, mailing options, and your recent communications with the foreign missions.

prayer beads

Postby nettiel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:18 pm

:D :D i started making prayer beads about 6 months ago.and i love it,now im learning to make rosaries,got my order today from olrm.i cant wait for the house to get quiet thats when i work on my beads,with a large cup of coffee,i can get alot of work done when everyones asleep.ive made that my time,please write soon,hope to make alot of friends,god bless all,nettiel
nettiel

when I make rosaries

Postby lindabean55 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:28 am

Hi, Nettie, I find I like to make rosaries in the evening after supper. Since I go to bed early, my husband & I usually watch TV for an hour or so, to wind down after work. Most TV doesn't interest me much, so I keep a zip-lock bag of rosary making supplies next to where I sit. I spread a cup towel on a TV dinner tray so my beads won't roll off, and make them there. It's amazing how many I can do in a week during that idle time. Hubby likes it, cause we are sitting together on the sofa "watching TV together". If I'm not doing that, I'm in and out of the sitting room doing other stuff around the house. (Can't sit still when I'm bored!) It's great for watching football on the weekends too! :lol:
"If you don't stand for something - You'll fall for anything"
lindabean55

Return to Foreign Missions