Rosaries needed to give away to venezuelan people

Discuss giving rosaries to foreign missonaries. Ask and answer questions about customs, duties, mailing options, and your recent communications with the foreign missions.

Rosaries needed to give away to venezuelan people

Postby proyecto » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:19 pm

Hi everyone , I am from Venezuela , and sice 2003 we have been teaching people to make rosaries and to pray it. We set a target of one million rosaries to be make , given away to the people and by the people.
We want to propagate this DEVOTION SO EAGERLY . We have been workigng very hard. Last October we gave to the people on the people walking on the streets , passing in their cars 5000 rosaries with a panflet on how to pray it. These november we have set a target of 50.000 to be distributed in hospital , other parts of the city , schools etc....And we want to continue .......So we need yor help , we need rosary donations , we want that every people in our country has in their hands this powerfull weapon . I hope I could touched your heart , I will wait wiht the confidence that you will help my country in their salvation .

Bless you all !
proyecto

Where?

Postby FJ_JJ » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:59 am

Are you on the OLRM mission list? When can one send rosary donations?
FJ_JJ

Re: Where?

Postby proyecto » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:22 pm

FJ_JJ wrote:Are you on the OLRM mission list? When can one send rosary donations?

No I am not in the list. I just went through the web page and I saw the "donation" site . I will be going back to Venezuela on January the 10 , we are planning to have an activity to give away roisaries in schools and Churchs. If you would like to contact me my phone number in the Us is : 925 719 9664 and my emial addres is anaramirez2112@hotmail.com . I will appreciate your help . God bless you .

Ana
proyecto

Return to Foreign Missions