240 Million Rosaries and Still Counting

Share your inspiring stories here!

Moderator: Moderators

240 Million Rosaries and Still Counting

Postby Karen » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:01 pm

In the January 2013 "To the Editor" section of Catholic Digest Marty Carraro of Louisville KY wrote that over the years Our Lady's Rosary Makers have shipped out parts for 240 million rosaries. They are currently shipping more than six and a half million rosaries a year.

When I first read that I thought of the small number I've been making, and my rosaries seemed like a drop in that 240 million "ocean" of rosaries. But each drop is a part of that ocean, and even if I've only made one rosary, and that rosary was given to someone who would otherwise never have one, that would be a good deed.

So to myself, and all the others who have added to that 240 million rosary total, I say -- Good work, but keep at it. There are billions of people in this world, Our Lady loves all of them. and is pleased when anyone receives a rosary.
"Remember that you are the guardians of beauty in the world."
Pope Paul VI - Message to Artists
Karen

Re: 240 Million Rosaries and Still Counting

Postby mike ford » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks for your post regarding the Catholic Digest and OLRM. Your remarks about yourself or any other rosary maker could not have been said any better, even to your remark about the benefit of even one rosary.
Mike Ford
President/General Manager
Our Lady's Rosary Makers
mike ford
Site Admin

Return to Personal Tales